Think. Be inspired. Have fun!
Alexandra provides virtual and in-person masterclasses and workshops for undergrads, graduate students, and professionals.
Possible topics include (separately or in combination)
- A dive into Alexandra’s music and creative approach
Career development topics for composers such as…
- Royalties (ASCAP/BMI)
- Publishing vs. Self-publishing vs. Distribution
- Contracts & negotiation
- Effective communication & how to talk about your music
- Ten things composers need to have in place for a successful career
- Determining what success looks like
- How to make your website work for you (appropriate for composers and performers)
Masterclasses and workshops may also be combined with 1-1 composition lessons or coaching on professional development topics.
Alexandra has presented at colleges, universities, and organizations across the U.S., including:
Catholic University of America
Cornish College of the Arts
International Alliance of Women in Music
Peabody Institute of The Johns Hopkins University
Seattle Collaborative Orchestra
Shenandoah Conservatory of Music
Temple University Young Women Composers Camp
Three Rivers Youth Orchestra
Louisiana State University
University of Maryland
University of Missouri, Kansas City
Virginia Commonwealth University
Western Washington University
She has also directed longer-term composition workshops such as the Seattle Symphony Young Composers Workshop and has years of teaching and training experience in digital audio production and music technology.
Please contact for rates and availability.